Set Up a Display Table
Have an interactive, attractive display that all ages can enjoy! A Best Gift display table will get attention and encourage the members of your congregation or group to learn more about the gifts and become motivated to give.
What You Need
- Catalogs (a few stacks) or the Best Gift Bulletin Inserts.
- Recognition Gift cards (give to everyone who purchases)
- Sample seed packets
- Hygiene kit or school materials
- Blanket (optional)
- Recognition gift card inserts
- A computer or tablet for easy onsite ordering
- Be creative! Add more display items, like stuffed toy goats or chicks.
Hang CWS Christmas Tree Ornaments on the tree in your church's lobby for people to take before an offering or event and purchase the featured item. Every person who buys an ornament also gets a gift card to share with their loved one.
PRINT CHRISTMAS TREE PAGES
Download and print for children to decorate and for you to display all around your church! Visit cwsbestgift.org/downloads.
DECORATE THE CHURCH
Hang your favorite catalog items like garden seeds, school bags and more on the walls or ceiling around your Best Gift display table to create an inspirational atmosphere.
ORDER CARDS AND INSERTS
Many people donate to Best Gift in lieu of holiday shopping. Have cards on hand so they have a memento of their gift to share with loved ones on Christmas!
“Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.”